- Apparel Group participating brands in the 3-days Super Sale in Dubai and Abu Dhabi: Aeropostale, Aldo, Aldo Accessories, Ardene, ACO, BBZ, Beverly Hills Polo Club (BHPC), Birkenstock, Call It Spring, Calvin Klein, Charles & Keith, Crocs, Dune London, F5, HEMA, Hush Puppies, Inglot, LC Waikiki, Levi’s, Naturalizer, Nine West, R&B, R&B Kids, Rituals, Skechers, SMYK, Steven Madden, The Children’s Place, Tommy Hilfiger and TOMS.
Apparel Group, the global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate, is excited to announce its participation in UAE’s Super Sale weekend from 26th to 28th May, in partnership with Dubai Economy and Tourism and Department of Culture and Tourism. The highly-anticipated three-day extravaganza will feature 30 Apparel Group brands, offering customers extraordinary discounts on their summer shopping with up to 70% off on a wide range of products.
The Super Sale weekend is part of UAE’s grand initiative to strengthen its position as a leading international shopping destination. The event is expected to significantly boost tourism as well as offer residents exclusive discounts on their summer shopping.
Customers can explore all the exciting offers on the Apparel Group website https://apparelglobal.com/en/, which will provide seamless navigation to view their favourite brand’s offers and store locations.
Participating Apparel Group brands will be rolling out exclusive discounts of up to 70% instore, just in time for customers summer shopping. The group’s brands and their respective offers are as follows:
- Aeropostale: Flat 50% off on everything
- Aldo: Flat 40% off on selected styles
- Aldo Accessories: Flat 40% off on selected styles
- Ardene: 30% – 40% off on everything
- Athletes Co (ACO): Flat 40% off on selected styles
- BBZ: 25%- 70% off on selected styles
- Beverly Hills Polo Club: Flat 40% off on everything
- Birkenstock: Flat 30% off on selected styles
- Call It Spring: Flat 50% off on selected styles
- Calvin Klein: Up to 35% off on selected styles
- Charles & Keith: Up to 40% on selected styles
- Crocs: 25 – 50% off on selected styles
- Dune London: Flat 30% off + Additional 10% off on purchase of 2 items
- F5: Flat 50% off on selected styles
- Hema: AED 50 off on every purchase of AED 150
- Hush Puppies: Flat 40% on selected styles
- Inglot: BUY 2 GET 1 on everything
- LC Waikiki: Flat 30% off on everything
- Levi’s: 25% – 40% off on selected styles
- Naturalizer: Flat 40% off on selected styles
- Nine West: Flat 40% off on selected styles
- R&B: Flat 30% off on everything
- R&B Kids: Flat 40% off on all kids’ fashion
- Rituals: 25% to 50% off on selected styles
- Skechers: Flat 40% off selected styles
- SMYK: Flat 40% off on all kids’ fashion
- Steve Madden: Flat 40% off on selected styles + Buy 2 & Get an extra 20% off on the total bill
- The Children’s Place: Flat 40% off on selected styles
- Tommy Hilfiger: Up to 35% off on selected styles
- TOMS: Flat 40% off on selected styles
Neeraj Teckchandani, CEO of Apparel Group said, “The region’s retail landscape has always been an integral aspect of its rich tourism ecosystem, and the Super Sale weekend only serves to amplify that dynamic. As a forerunner in the global retail industry, Apparel Group is privileged to contribute to this initiative. Our vision for this campaign is not merely to offer a broad array of deals, but to create a shopping experience that resonates with both our existing customers and those experiencing our brands for the first time. In doing so, we aim to underline UAE’s global reputation as an ultimate shopping destination.”
This three-day shopping bonanza promises to be an exciting affair filled with fantastic deals, adding value to the shopping experience and contributing to the overall vibrancy of the retail sector in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
About Apparel Group LLC
Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate residing at the crossroads of the modern economy – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Today, Apparel Group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its 2025+ retail stores and 80+ brands on all platforms while employing over 20,000+ multicultural staff.
Apparel Group has carved its strong presence in the GCC and expanded thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, and Egypt. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary and Philippines.
Apparel Group has created an omni-channel experience, operating brands originating from the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The brands include leading names in fashion, footwear, and lifestyles such as Tommy Hilfiger, Charles & Keith, Skechers, Aldo, Nine West, Aeropostale, Jamie’s Italian, Tim Hortons, Cold Stone Creamery, Inglot, and Rituals.
Apparel Group owes its amazing growth to the vision and guidance of its dynamic Founder and Chairwoman, Mrs. Sima Ganwani Ved, who has taken the company from strength to strength since its inception in the last two decades.