Apparel Group cemented itself as a leading powerhouse in the fashion and lifestyle industry. The group caters to millions of customers through its 80+ brands across 2,025+ stores in more than 14 countries while employing over 20,000 multicultural staff
Vision & Mission
Founder and Chairwoman
Founder and Chairwoman
Apparel Group is set to cross new barriers and create fresh benchmarks in the retail industry to become the topmost global retailer. The company has achieved mercurial growth in the last 26 years by introducing world-class labels from around the globe, including Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Aldo, Charles & Keith, Jamie’s Italian and Tim Hortons, to name a few.
Apparel Group begins its journey towards success
- Apparel Group begins its retail journey by opening the 1st Nine West store at Lamcy Plaza.
- 11 Nine West stores are opened by the end of 2000.
- Apparel Group brings Aldo and, in three weeks, opens 4 Aldo stores across the UAE.
- Apparel Group signs an agreement with Dune, UK’s favourite footwear and accessories brand.
- Apparel Group launches Naturalizer in the GCC region.
- Apparel makes forays into the Singapore and Poland markets.
- Apparel Group launches Kenneth Cole, New York.
- Apparel Group launches eight new brands, including Skechers.
- Apparel Group launches the upstate New York fashion brand Tommy Hilfiger.
- Apparel Group receives the ISO 9001-2000 certification and is honoured by the world’s foremost quality management recognition.
- Apparel Group launches Cold Stone Creamery and Anne Klein.
- Apparel Group opens 33 new stores at The Dubai Mall, all in a single day.
- Apparel Group signs up Aeropostale.
- Apparel Group inaugurates its new Head Office at Jebel Ali Free Zone, built to serve as a hub for the group’s expansion frenzy.
- Apparel Group reaches the magical figure of 500 stores and signs up Garage.
- Apparel Group launches Club Apparel, its loyalty program.
- Apparel Group launches MBT and Garage.
- Apparel Group launches Tim Hortons, and within a few months, expands to 5 locations across the UAE.
- Apparel Group launches The Children’s Place.
- Apparel Group launches its first homegrown brand, R&B.
- Apparel Group signs Master Franchise for KSA, Tim Hortons.
- Apparel Group launches LC Waikiki, All About Watches, Toms, Beverly Hills Polo Club, Bottega Verde, and Glossip Milano.
- Apparel Group achieves a milestone with its 1000th store.
- Apparel Group launches Z Generation, the trendy kids’ concept from Paris.
- Apparel Group adds Sbarro, an Italian fast food chain, to its F&B division.
- Apparel Group launches Charming Charlie in the UAE and Nautica Kids in KSA.
- Apparel Group launches its first community centre, Grand Centrale, Ajman.
- Apparel Group launches Shoe Gallery in Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi.
- Apparel Group launched 6thStreet.com, an online shopping site for fashion & lifestyle in the GCC.
- Major Brands officially becomes Apparel Group India Pvt.Ltd.
- Apparel Group’s 6thStreet launches the GCC’s first phygital store in Dubai Hills Mall.
- Apparel Group launches 45 fashion, lifestyle, and F&B brands in Dubai Hills Mall.
- Apparel Group expands its footprint in Qatar, Place Vendôme, with the launch of 20 stores.
- Apparel Group inaugurates its new office in Saudi Arabia.
- Apparel Group achieves a milestone with 2010+ stores in 14 countries.
- F5 Global’s first-ever sustainable athleisure store opens at Dubai Hills Mall.
- Tim Hortons achieves a New Milestone with its 250th Store Opening in the Middle East.
- Group Kicks off the First-Ever Great Online Sale – Ramadan in Dubai Edition to save BIG on EID shopping
- R&B hits a new milestone of 100 Stores across GCC.
- Apparel Group launches 12 Fashion, Lifestyle and F&B Brands in Al Khiran Mall, Kuwait