- Apparel Group participating brands in the Great Online Sale: Tommy Hilfiger, Rituals, Steve Madden, R&B, Dune London, Crocs, His & Hers, Aldo, Beverly Hills Polo Club (BHPC), 6thstreet and much more.
Apparel Group is unveiling the launch of the first-ever Great Online Sale – Ramadan in Dubai edition from April 14-16, 2023, in partnership with Dubai Economy and Tourism. The highly-anticipated online shopping extravaganza is expected to revolutionize Dubai’s e-commerce sector, offering consumers unparalleled experiences and highlighting Apparel Group’s impressive portfolio of brands and offerings.
Explore all the exciting online offers on the Apparel Group website https://apparelglobal.com/en/, which will seamlessly redirect you to your favorite brand’s e-commerce platform for a smooth shopping experience.
Participating Apparel Group brands will be rolling out exclusive online discounts of up to 70% on each brand’s website, just in time for customers to plan their Eid shopping. The group’s brands and their respective online offers are as follows:
- R&B: 30-70% OFF on all items, visit https://en-ae.randbfashion.com/ to learn more.
- 6thStreet: 30-70% OFF on selected lines, visit https://en-ae.6thstreet.com/ to learn more.
- Dune London: 30-70% OFF on selected lines, visit https://en.dunelondon.ae/ to learn more.
- Crocs: Flat 50% OFF on selected lines, visit https://en-ae.crocsgulf.com/ to learn more.
- Beverly Hills Polo Club: 25-50% OFF on selected lines, visit https://en-ae.bhpcglobal.com/ to learn more.
- Aldo: 30-70% OFF on selected lines, visit www.aldoshoes.me/ae/en/ to learn more.
- Rituals: 30% OFF on selected lines, visit www.rituals.ae to learn more.
- Tommy Hilfiger: Up to 50% OFF + Up to Extra 20% OFF on selected lines, visit https://en-ae.tommy.com/ to learn more.
- His & Hers: Flat 60% OFF + Extra 10%, visit www.hishers.com to learn more.
- Steve Madden: 30-70% OFF on selected lines, visit www.stevemadden.me to learn more.
Neeraj Teckchandani, CEO of Apparel Group, said: “The Great Online Sale – Ramadan in Dubai edition marks a monumental milestone for Apparel Group and Dubai’s e-commerce landscape. This strategic initiative showcases our commitment to enhancing the customer journey, both online and offline channels, in order to elevate consumers overall shopping experiences, leveraging on the Eid shopping season.”
The Great Online Sale – Ramadan in Dubai edition not only reinforces Apparel Group’s commitment to providing a seamless shopping experience but also demonstrates the company’s adaptability in an ever-changing retail environment.
Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to shop and save on your favourite brands across three days of online extravaganza. Mark your calendars and prepare to be amazed by the Great Online Sale – Ramadan in Dubai edition from April 14-16, 2023.
For more information, visit the Apparel Group website: https://apparelglobal.com/en/
About Apparel Group LLC
Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate residing at the crossroads of the modern economy – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Today, Apparel Group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its 2025+ retail stores and 80+ brands on all platforms while employing over 20,000+ multicultural staff.
Apparel Group has carved its strong presence in the GCC and expanded thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, and Egypt. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary and Philippines.
Apparel Group has created an omni-channel experience, operating brands originating from the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The brands include leading names in fashion, footwear, and lifestyles such as Tommy Hilfiger, Charles & Keith, Skechers, Aldo, Nine West, Aeropostale, Jamie’s Italian, Tim Hortons, Cold Stone Creamery, Inglot, and Rituals.
Apparel Group owes its amazing growth to the vision and guidance of its dynamic Founder and Chairwoman, Mrs. Sima Ganwani Ved, who has taken the company from strength to strength since its inception in the last two decades.